Huwebes, Hunyo 27, 2013

Yoooow here! :D

  This week is not as tiring as we've been expecting but Yes-o is going to have an activity on July 13!
So Hannahly, my blog-partner is busy XDDDDD and I'm the one who gets to sit here and typing this article. LOL. But i have dreams also even if it's not so obvious :) In connection with my first statement im going to audition as a leader. LEADER. Capslock with feelings XDD
I don't know if I'm going to be accepted but at least I tried my very best. Save your GODBLESS for me mina-san!

  Moving on i would also share you that I'm so not perfect but so close to it it gives me goosebumps XDDD
I'm too pretty i could die. HOHO. Kidding only.
Have you heard the story "Desert Flower" if not die now. Joke. You should read it it's very interesting.
So Anyeong for now because Sir DANTE ARBOLEDA is so talking with us. BABAAAAY :33333



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento